If your renting a car from the Airport
There is not a gas station at the airport exit or on property. However, 2 exits before the airport is a gas station to top off your tank if you chose that option.
On I-80 West about 4 miles from the airport take:
• Exit 118 Redwood Rd. (Approximately 30 minutes to exit)
• Turn right at the exit traffic light
• Go to the next traffic light (500') on the left-hand corner is a Love's Travel Stop
• After filling up, follow the signs for I-80 West and the S.L. Int'l Airport
Driving directions From Salt Lake City International Airport
(Drive time approximately 40 minutes, weather dependent)
Essentially follow I-80 East to Exit 145 (Approximately 30 minutes to exit)
• Upon leaving the terminal Follow I-80 East to City Center/Ogden/Provo
• Continue following I-80 East to Cheyenne
• Take Exit 145 Kimball Junction
• Go RIGHT at the light onto UT-244 South
• Continue for 6 miles, UT-244S becomes Park Ave
• UT-244S is a 4-lane highway all the way into Downtown Park City.
• At the intersection of Empire Ave (traffic light) it narrows to a 2-lane road.
• After this intersection Take your 2nd Right onto 14th Street
(There is a brown SENIOR CENTER sign on a power pole at 14th Street)
• The next intersection is Woodside Ave and Silver Cliff is in front of you to the left.
• Turn LEFT onto Woodside Ave and within 75’ is the parking garage entrance on your RIGHT.
• Enter through garage door on left.
Silver Cliff is located in North Old Town, conveniently across from Park City Mountain Resort's main lodge and lifts, and a 10 minute walk to the shops and restaurants of downtown Park City.